6.22.2011

Meet Utah County Employee Jared Lemon!


Name: Jared Lemon
Job: Computer Technician - It's my job to fix technical issues with County IT equipment remotely; if the problem can't be fixed then I send the job up to Larry so a technician can be dispatched. We work as a team to maintain and trouble shoot the various servers and switches that host County databases and networking. I try not to leave our dungeon in the basement unless absolutely necessary but sometimes the Apple Program shows up with carrots and whole grain tree fungus and I will suddenly have work to do at the Jail.
Time with County: 4 years this August
I'm from Fresno, California, come from a family with 5 kids, and married my wife Kristen 6 years ago this August (she's also from a family with 5 kids). We live in Spanish Fork with our almost-two-year old named Dallin and hope for more in the future. For fun, I like to tinker with my computer at home, go on dates with Kristen (when child care allows) and enjoy the great outdoors (so long as there's internet).