3.28.2013

UCEA spotlights Diana Holley!


Diana Holley
I started working for the Utah County Recorder's Office in 1997.  I didn't know what I was getting myself into at the time, I was just a single mom raising two children on my own and looking for a great job to provide for me and my family,  well.... sixteen years later, t
hat is exactly what I got, plus a whole-lot-more!
I have found many good friends, great opportunities and a job that I absolutely love!

Now that my children are raised I have a little more time for Golfing, Gardening, and Goofing around, "The 3-G's". 

There are many things I've found out that I like to do over the years, (more out of necessity), such as; plumbing repair, auto-repair, small appliance repair, sprinkler repair, bicycle repair, and the list goes on!  You know, "Jack of all trades, master of none".

I enjoy extending a hand of friendship by smiling or saying hello to everyone I meet each day. 
My family comes first and foremost in my life, often we plan activities centered around keeping us close, having fun and taking care of one another.  
I look forward to many more years working in the Recorder's Office.
Now in closing I will quote a line from Forest Gump , "That's All I have To Say About That!