3.17.2016

Tammy Paynter spotlight

UCEA Spotlight


Tammy Paynter
My name is Tammy Paynter and I have worked for the Utah County Attorney’s Office for a year and a half.  Prior to coming to Utah County, I worked for Murray City and Smithfield City in the same field.  I moved to Spanish Fork about 5 years ago and love living in Utah County.  I have 3 awesome kids and 5 wonderful step-kids.  I’m also the grandma to two adorable little grandsons.


I enjoy sports - well, I enjoy watching others play sports and spending time with my ever growing family.  I’m originally from Georgia sooo, if it’s a carbonated beverage it’s a Coke, vegetables are better deep-fried, grits taste way better than they look, peanuts are best when boiled and the Falcons always have a shot at the playoffs! I look forward to meeting and getting to know more of y’all!